Please note the following Suggestions & Observances.
Due to the pandemic as we start services back up we are going to start out with the following observances.
- High-risk individuals may want to consider not coming and continue to watch the live streams. Per the CDC, some of the high risk individuals include:
- People 65 years and older;
- People of all ages with underlying medical conditions.
- Chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma;
- Heart conditions
- Immunocompromised individuals: from cancer treatments, smoking, bone marrow organ transplants.
- Diabetes, chronic kidney disease undergoing dialysis, and/or liver disease
- Do not come if you are sick (fever, cough, sore throat, etc.).
- Do not come if you know you have been in contact with an infected COVID-19 individual.
- While we are not requiring anyone to wear a mask, the CDC is recommending it. If you so desire to wear a mask, please feel free to do so.
- In order to maintain social distancing, seating will be limited to every other row. Except for family members, please sit six feet apart.
- It is suggested to sit in the same place for both Sunday School & Church to avoid spreading germs.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the lobby.
- Backs of pews and other places people touch will be sanitized regularly
- We ask that you strive to maintain social distancing. If possible, visit outdoors after services.
- We are going to refrain from shaking hands or hugging.
- Ushers will collect offering by carrying the plate rather than passing down the rows.
- Use of hymnals is optional. We will have song sheets available ahead of time to print and bring or some will be available at the service. We may also power point songs.